Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Letter to God

Dear Mr. God,

SK and Barangay Election is just a blink of an eye away.. And I know that every candidate wants to win.. But why is it that they are being cruel just to get what they want? And worse they are doing rude things in front of our youth.. Why is it that they are so desperate to win when all they have are false reasons to serve our town? They are only after the power and glory that being a politician gives.I always believed that the youth are the hope of this nation but how can they fulfill this duty when as early as now, they are being blinded by the fake definition of LEADERSHIP. They are being CONTROLLED by UNCONCERNED individuals. Why on earth these kinds of people existed? Why were these youth put on the wrong hands?

Mr. GOD, You know all the questions and concerns I have in my heart. You know how much I really care for these young people and that I don't want anything for them but the best. Please enlighten their hearts on what is SK Election all about and why it exists. Please open their hearts so that they can let You in and purify their intentions for running. Please light their way so that they may not get blinded by the false guidance EVIL PEOPLE is giving them. Please please please save them as early as now so that they will not be like those leaders who have CORRUPTS MINDS and BULL CRAP INTENTIONS. Mr. God I'm lifting all these concerns I have in my heart and mind. And I know that You'll answer my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment