Monday, January 19, 2009

it's over.. the crossroads with hell... =)

i am left with no choice.. and so be it!

i never imagined that things will end up this way.. it's not what i am expecting at all.. i did anticipate that it will come to this point but not as bad as this.. it's hell! yeah right.. being taken for granted was the last thing on my mind that's going to happen but here i am.. left alone.. this is the sweetest thing that happened.. all this time, after going against everything, still not worth it... still not enough... or am i just too good?! yeah.. hell yeah!!! im too good.. i accepted everything... but i just want to let you know that im still human.. i do give up as well.. i tried not to, i really did.. but i guess it's but right for me to give space and time for myself.. for me to be able to breathe.. for me to be able to think... and for me to regain myself again... i trusted.. but it was not taken care of.. now, would i learn to trust again? yes, i will.. but not now.. not tomorrow.. not with the same person.. i dont want to be friends at all.. maybe not for now.. now i am ending this... it's over!

i tried.. but this will be the first and the last... crossroads with hell! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment