Monday, January 19, 2009

life goes on..

life goes on..

i was not suppose to write anything about break ups or hurts but i guess having caught in a situation wherein i can feel the pain that someone else's experiencing, drag me to open a note pad and start making my brain cells work again..

while someone was telling me a story of his life, i cant help but look back to the time where i was in the same scenario.. i can feel the pain that someone is experiencing because until now, somehow, i still can feel that same pain..

looking back, that day was really one of the saddest part of my life.. it was not really easy for me to do that but just to save myself and my pride and for everyone's happiness, i have to do it.. i really have to.. i wanted to keep it but maybe it's not meant to be kept.. i wanted to be happy but i guess i am meant to be happy in a different way.. i wanted to stay but i guess i am bound to go..

and so i did..

and here i am.. moving forward.. trying to forget the feeling.. i am okay now.. just sometimes when i get to think the things that i "lost" makes me sad.. makes me wonder as well if we can have it again.. makes me ask lots of what if's and why's.. but all of these summed up to just one.. letting go.. goodbye..

no hard feelings.. we're good.. life goes on for everyone..

1 comment:

  1. nasaktan man tayo at nasugatan, ito parin ung nagiging dahilan kung pano tayo mas nagiging matatag..ito din ung humuhulma ng pagkatao natin at sa bandang huli mas naiintindihan natin kung ano nga ba tlga ang buhay..kapag nagmahal ka dapat handa kang ring masugatan at magparaya..ang puso nasasaktan man, pero hindi napapagod magmahal ^^

    ReplyDelete