Monday, January 26, 2009

just some old memories..

me and my friends went to attend the mass at 7pm. after that, they cooked pancit canton and some tuna nuggets or whatever you call that. i was not able to help them because i was on the phone, busy chatting with someone. 30- minute later, they called me to eat dinner .and so i ended the call. went to the dining area and ate off course.
while eating, my best bud started reminiscing again about her ex.. or should i say her sweetest downfall just to quote her.. she is still sad.. even if she smiles you can still see that it's not the same smile she used to give everyone.. and then she suddenly remember the letter that she made for that guy which she never gave.. this made me remember of the letter that i gave him..

don't get me wrong.. im not up for another drama.. i was laughing when i shared my story regarding that letter.. well, it's not really funny because during that time, i have not written anything yet but my tears started falling like rain.. non- stop.. maybe because during that time "goodbye"was the hardest thing for me to do since i was not ready yet.. but i guessed, since we have already closed that part of our lives, it was easier for me to move on.. now that i feel better, all of those sad, stupid memories were just another funny thing for me.. i mean, i never anticipated that i'll be laughing at myself..

this led me to conclude on one thing.. closure is very important for both parties to move on.. let me quote what a dj said, really cant remember what radio station was that, "kung paiiyakin mo ang isang tao, kung iiwan mo siya, siguraduhin mong alam niya ung dahilan kung bakit xa umiiyak at kung bakit mo siya iniwan.. dahil mas madali na sa kanya para mag move on kasi alam niya kung ano ung mga bagay na dapat niyang iwasan o kalimutan.." i was smiling while listening to what this dj said.. i was lucky somehow.. even if we ended this way, he did not left me hanging.. he ended it in a way that i would not need to ask questions anymore.. no more "whys" or "ifs".. maybe that is why even if for just a month, i was able to get back on track.. im glad that he was gentleman enough to face me and tell me that everything has to end.. im not left of what could have been.. and for that one, a million thanks to you..

and for you my friend.. just be strong enough.. i know how much you're hurting now.. but i believe that in God's time.. you will find your way back to your old self.. someone who is strong and confident.. someone much better than before.. we will alwayd be here for you.. and by that way.. if crying would be an avenue to somehow release some of the pain that you feel.. you know where to look for me.. =) you take care..

3 comments: